This is an opportunity to join an internationally established company that is world renowned for its exceptionally high-quality products, which include essential oils, dietary supplements, personal care products and other unique solutions for healthy lifestyles.
They offer a fast-paced environment in the natural health industry with an excellent benefits package for eligible employees, including private health insurance, generous pension plan, bonus scheme, gym subsidy and free product allowance.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Revenue recognition process ownership
- Ownership of the monthly commission process, including development of the process to provide efficiencies and accuracy
- Freedom to proactively analyze and improve efficiency of finance processes
- Plan and implement new processes in order to optimize monthly closings
- Support in external Audits
- Create Aged debtors report and review on regular basis
- Chase outstanding debts
- Management and analysis of cashflow forecasting
- Create and manage AR to Cash reconciliation
- Management of two credit controllers
- Ideally, CIMA/ACCA studier/qualified
- Previous management experience (required)
- Previous experience of implementing new processes to optimize monthly closings
- 3+ years' experience in similar position
- Good IT skills, including use of word and excel (V-lookup & pivot tables)
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Demonstrates a positive "can do" attitude.
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
They are offering between £35,000 to £40,000 annual salary, dependent upon the level of experience.
- Private health insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Monthly Staff shop allowance (so that you can enjoy essential oil products)
- On-going learning (LinkedIn Learning) as well as other personal development opportunities
- Annual performance based bonus scheme
Near Gunnersbury and Chiswick Tube Stations