This is an opportunity to join one of the UK's largest manufacturers and suppliers of high quality polythene, plastic products and bags with a wide range of applications for UK and European Markets.
The main purpose of this role is to support all departments in assisting with various administrative duties which include:
- General admin, filing, typing, entering data and maintaining reports.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Ordering stationary and cleaning supplies
- Producing labels to accompany works orders.
- Prepare post and samples for despatch from Brighouse
- Ensure that all work areas are maintained in a safe and clean manner in line with Health, Safety and Fire policies.
- Adherence to all employment related policies.
- Carry out adhoc when requested by manager
- Good verbal and written communication
- Computer Literate can use word, excel (spread sheets, email efficiently) however not essential as training would be provided to the right candidate.
- Ability to organise and prioritize workload effectively
- Work within a team or individually.
- 28 holidays
- Health care (voluntary)
- Car parking
They are located near to M62
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.