Digital Analytics Manager - Global Metric & Projects
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Digital Analytics Manager - Global Metric & Projects based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Digital Analytics Manager role sits within the Digital Analytics function supporting Global Digital, co-located with the Global Digital teams who are developing several enhancements to the digital experience for the firm's customers. The role holder will implement the group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer. They will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology. They would oversee Quality Control in RBWM (Retail Banking and Wealth Management) Digital analytics output – particularly within the Digital Product area
The Digital Analytics Manager is accountable for digital performance measurement, analysis and reporting across the firm's digital products and markets to maximise revenue generation and business growth to drive digital commercialisation of the firm's Retail and Wealth Products and Services. They would own and define digital data requirements across customer journeys, supporting the development and augmentation of the Global Digital KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) & Metrics framework; supporting the firm’s Digital Commercialisation teams with reporting, analysis and insight as required and act as the focal point for data driven insight for the Digital Commercialisation Metrics and Insight Activation teams. They would also define new metrics and reporting, driving data quality, analysis and provide actionable insights to support global/regional/local priorities and strategy.
The Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for working closely with Onshore Digital analytics team as well as offshore analytics resources and interact with multiple RBWM teams at Global, Regional and Country level in order to support the most efficient & effective delivery of reporting, analysis and insight to the firm’s Digital Product teams. They would work collaboratively with stakeholders including Global Digital, Data and Information Management, Analytics, Marketing, Group RBWM, HOST (SWD and CD), Finance and BI (Business Intelligence). They would practice and embed best practice with the wider analytics community and business areas while providing support, knowledge and expertise to continuously improve digital analytics expertise, understanding of digital customer behaviour & product performance.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Substantial years of in-depth digital data and analytics experience in online retail, travel or banking/finance. Experience working in large organizations in the Retail/Internet/Media space or within Digital Analytics functions of Financial services firms preferred.
- A relevant first degree in either mathematics, statistics, computer science (or equivalent quantitative area) or business, media, communications with quantitative background. A Masters in a related discipline preferred.
- Proven ability to deliver unearth commercial opportunities utilizing large datasets (volume – transaction data, unstructured – clickstream, verbatim comments, weblogs, etc.) and experience with enhancing online customer journeys.
- Strong expertise and proven track record in structuring complex global digital performance measurement as well as delivering digital performance reporting and analysis at scale for large organizations.
- Strong expertise in data visualization tools/techniques – previous experience with Qliksense, Tableau preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL, BI/MIS (Teradata) platforms and other Database/Data Manipulation tools (Alteryx).
- Deep expertise in digital data – preferably in the collection, manipulation and usage of cookie level digital data from Adobe, Google, Celebrus suite of digital tools.
- Experience of digital data and analytics solutions like DMP, Tag management, Testing & Optimisation, Heat Mapping, Sentiment Analysis, Digital advertising (buy or sell side), Attribution modelling preferred.
- Proven experience in use of analytics tools to drive incremental business value – R/Python/SAS/SPSS/STATA.
- Proven leadership track record in dynamic/changing environments.
- Exceptionally strong organizational, problem-solving, inter-personal and communication skill.
- Excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Innovative – the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.
- Awareness of the Multi-Channel and the ability to balance Digital channel performance with multichannel impact.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe).
Closing dates for applications 28th August 2019
Apply for Digital Analytics Manager - Global Metric & Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly