This care home is looking for dedicated Senior Carers (day and nights, full and part time) to join their growing team. £10 ph for the right candidates.
This is a beautiful, purpose-built care home in Dundee offering leading nursing, residential, dementia and short-term respite care.
They are looking for caring, compassionate Senior Carers who have SVQ level 3 who can show passion and commitment to promoting good quality care at all times, focusing on assisting their residents with their independence and well-being.
Care Home Experience Necessary.
SVQ elements required:
Unit H5S104(SCDHSC0328) - contribute to the planning process with individuals
Unit DK2X04(SFHCHS3) - administer medication to individuals
Above units completed or prepared to work towards these two units during the probationary period.
Your duties as a Senior Carer will include...
- Supporting service users with basic care needs including washing/bathing, manual handling, feeding, prompting medication and daily activities of their choice.
You will also be required to…
- Promote independence
- Help with achieving independent goals and tasks
- Work alongside other health care professionals.
Why work for this care home?
- FREE specialist training and support to all successful applicants
- Competitive salary
- Bank holiday supplement pay
- Optional Pension Scheme
So if you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity and are committed and passionate about providing the highest quality care then we want to hear from YOU!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour