- Research, plan and implement innovative database architecture.
- Work with open source technology and support 3rd part software.
- Be part of a rapid growing development team.
They're currently investing heavily across development after recently bringing it back in-house so are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to support their Development Team.
What you'll be doing
You'll work on Database structure improvements to ensure development processes run without fault and support the ever-growing architecture. As a result, you will be responsible for the creation of new database functionality and the ongoing performance tuning of databases and queries.
For a Senior, you will have Sysadmin responsibilities including the support of 3rd party hosted software.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a DBA
- Solid SQL
- Experience with column-orientated DBMS (MySQL, Maria DB, Exasol or Similar)
- Database design and performance tuning experience
- Explorative, problem-solving mindset
- Degree in relevant field preferred
- Proven Sysadmin experience (for a Senior)
A salary of up to £55K DOE plus flexible benefits including 2 days a week working from home.
You'll be joining a high-growth team at an early stage and will have the chance to take your career in multiple directions with this role as it grows.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today, don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.