Data Layer Analyst
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Data Layer Analyst based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The RBWM (Retail Banking and Wealth Management) strategy has a stated objective to make the firm an upper quartile / decile provider of digital services to RBWM customers. As part of the firm’s RBWM Digital Strategy, markets continue to build their local digital teams and capability to build world class digital products and features as well as ensure we maximise our opportunities for customer engagement through our digital channels and staff. The Data Layer Analyst will cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the firm brand. They will implement group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Global Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer.
The Data Layer Analyst is part of the Global Digital Acquisition Team who reports into the Head of Tag Management within the firm’s Digital Services department in Retail Banking and Wealth Management. The team is globally responsible for Data Layer Design, the Tag Management System, Analytics and Data Enablement. They would be the regional SME (Subject Matter Expert) to influence stakeholders on the advantages of implementing a global data layer. They also seek opportunities to integrate, simplify and streamline activity through involvement of teams in the geographic and functional matrix.
The Data Layer Analyst is responsible for the creation of specific tagging documents for new Websites, Mobile Apps and Internet Banking sites all the while engaging with product owners to consult on the process of implementing the Tag Management Solution and data layer and vetting that the product teams have implemented the product in line with the tag specification document. They would also ensure data integrity between Adobe Analytics and upstream/downstream systems and work with other teams to effectively resolve issues and will be responsible for debugging and testing data layer implementation across all supported digital product teams and allocated legacy platforms.
The Data Layer Analyst will be accountable for continual reassessment of the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology. They will be required to work closely with the Performance Analysis to ensure the specification created enables the delivery of KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) they identify.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- An understanding of how data is captured on a Mobile App/Website both with, and without, the use of a Tag Management Solution.
- Proven experience with Tealium Tag Management Solution and Data layer creation and management.
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- A blend of business and technical expertise; with an ability to drive strategy into action.
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen.
- A customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Flexibility when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- A proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
- Ideally the applicant would also have:
- Experience with configuration, management and usage of digital analytics solutions (Webtrends /Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics etc.)
- Understanding of marketing technologies and digital advertising measurement
- Strong understanding of Digital Analytics, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and/or other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Closing dates for applications 20th August 2019