This company is a fast-growing provider of disruptive software solutions to international hospitality companies. They produce highly innovative, customer-facing, website booking and back-end systems that are powerful but very easy to use.
They are looking for talented and experienced inbound customer support/booking specialists to work with their fast-growing, innovative company that delivers disruptive SaaS technology to multi-national hotel groups. They have amazing customers with friendly and polite employees who are a pleasure to support.
Their office is in Richmond upon Thames and you would work in a high quality, newly refurbished office.
- Taking inbound calls and live chat plus replying to emails with the objective of achieving bookings that will satisfy the customer
- Answer questions on pricing and availability, amend existing bookings and handle post booking queries
- Answering questions on how to use the software
- Investigating issues as reported by clients to identify whether user error or software bug
- Creating system bug tickets and writing clear, concise issue summaries in JIRA
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills with an excellent command of verbal/written English
- Possess an exceptional telephone manner with strong keyboard skills to match
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written
- Continually look for opportunities and enjoy the guidance of a supportive management team who will work with and coach you every step of the way
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work effectively and take direction
- Tech savvy and familiar with online systems as well as MS Office applications
Education and Experience:
- One to three years of customer service experience
- Software/customer support experience
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
About the company:
Their first client was the UK's largest hotel group and they have also deployed with other hotel groups that are in the top 5 in the world. With unique real-time technology, they are already changing the way leading hotel groups run their meeting business and restaurant business and this is just the start.
They want their team members to expand their capabilities and responsibilities over time and they provide the coaching, training and support to enable them to do this.
They use the latest technology and tools, work in a great, new office on the high street, close to the green in beautiful Richmond upon Thames, and they offer free snacks and great coffee. They work hard in the office but encourage a good work/life balance.
They offer a good salary and they also want working with their company to be a financially life-changing experience in the long term so they distribute stock options to team members at all levels. They also offer BUPA Healthcare.