Are you an experienced Project Manager with a track record of delivering a portfolio of information systems projects and change into new business functions? This leading UK training provider is seeking a self-motivated PM with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to deliver a technology programme which supports a leaner assessment function which is part of a large contract with a regulatory body.
This role offers the chance to really make a difference through identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for implementing systems and delivering service that are core to the business function's success.
The ideal candidate will have hybrid skills and will have worked as both a project manager and business analyst ideally delivering systems to external clients working to contractual commitments. There is a strong emphasis on strong but pragmatic project management skills and stakeholder management.
The role will primarily entail managing several project workstreams including www and internal business systems and delivering services to SLA's and within compliance frameworks. You will have support and resources from a range of IT staff including business analysts, architects, testers, offshore developers etc. The employer offers a salary up to £60k and a competitive benefits package, flexible working and career development opportunities.
You will need the following skills and experience: -
- A proven track record of working as an IT project manager with experience of both development and package customisations
- An ability to manage a complex programme of work
- Good experience of business analysis and testing
- Demonstrable ability to own and manage a complex programme of work and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of managing external suppliers
- Experience of delivering IT services within contractual frameworks
- An ability to envision solutions and assess different technical solutions to solve business problems and an ability to develop strategic project plans
- A strong business benefits focus
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
Any of the following would be an advantage:
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of change management and how to implement business change
- Experience of business continuity planning and quality accreditations
- Contract and SLA management
A competitive salary is offered circa £55k-£60k plus a full and flexible benefits package including 25 days' holiday, pension, healthcare, life insurance etc. The client also offers flexible working hours and the option to work at home up to 2 days per week (after satisfactory completion of probation). The post is a permanent and full time position based in Central/North London N7.