Financial Controls Manager
This leading FTSE Giant is seeking an intrim for a period of 5 Months with strong Controls Background knowledge in SOX. Below are more duties required for this role -
- Development of an end to end controls framework for new processes.
- Consult with Global Process owners on process changes for continuous improvement of the Control's framework.
- Conduct reviews of role designs across the end to end process ensuring appropriate segregation of duties.
- Create control KPI's to monitor control environment for the end to end process.
- Support development, implementation and continuous improvement of the Risk and Controls framework.
Oracle Governance, Risk and Control Cloud:
- Develop and maintain Oracle Automated Financial Controls (AFC) system.
- Liaise with business partners to implement AFC into processes - To investigate and resolve financial transactions errors/fraud.
- Centrally monitor financial transactions AFC errors/fraud - Report to key stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain, monitor SOD tool ensuring appropriate segregation of duties.
- Remediate any segregation of duties violations via role design and end user provisioning.
- Support "2nd line of defense" assurance activities including Key Financial Control Self-Assessment, Risk Management, IT Risk and Controls, Legal Compliance, security.
- Review and support design and operational testing of Key Financial Controls.
- Assist with the preparation of reports to senior management.
- Support Head of Global Controls in undertaking any other ad hoc projects/duties as requested.
- Liaise with internal and external clients/auditors to resolve issues and next steps in a timely manner.
- Sarbanes Oxley
- Self Assessment under financial control framework
- Controls and audit background
- SOD experience