IMPORTANT TO THIS ROLE IS THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- EMAIL MARKETING
- ABLE TO WORK COLLABORATIVELY WITH MEDIA PARTNERS
- CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- Work with members of the marketing team to identify, innovative and deliver effective multi-channel - integrated marketing campaigns that deliver event/customer objectives.
- Develop and deliver strong marketing campaigns with the aim to acquire quality audience to the events and outreach to media and partners to shape quality content for the audience.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior marketing team to ensure campaign objectives reflect creative and message hierarchy.
- Own the delivery process for campaign and ensure all marketing campaigns are timely and within budget.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI's as set by the Head of marketing.
- Create and manage performance reports for the senior management, highlighting campaign ROI explaining variances and making recommendations.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments including sales, operations and content team.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to improve customer's experience, create a fully integrated customer journey linking digital, traditional and content marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal Informa teams, agencies and other vendor partners.
- Manage campaign budgets, with accurate reporting and status of spend and work with agencies to ensure that campaigns are delivered within budget.