1 day left
- Full Time
The primary function of the Contracts Engineer is to be responsible for the management of contracts with customers, partners & vendors across all group activity. In particular reviewing, qualifying, negotiating, agreeing and maintaining same.
- Review bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments.
- Draft appropriate contractual and commercial terms & conditions to best serve and protect our client's interests.
- Review and amend standard contract documentation as required.
- Develop and maintain adherence to standard contracting principles across all group activities.
- Review and roll-out template terms and conditions for each key service offering provided by our client.
- Develop and maintain a robust document control process for all key legal and contract documents.
- Build and maintain relationships with key contracts representatives within customers and suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost-effective commercial agreements for our client.
- Provide general assistance & advice on contractual & procurement matters as required to support our client's operations (i.e. disputes, variations, claims etc).
- Liaise with specialist insurance and legal counsel on key matters as appropriate.
- Degree (or equivalent) in law, quantity surveying or related business / legal subject
- Well established and proven track record in contract management.
- Enthusiastic self-starter, outgoing and personable.
- Well-organised and decisive with excellent communication skills (verbal and written).