Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer - Dayshift
If you are a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge this is a growing manufacturing business for a dayshift position. Our lient requires the successful candidate to have experience working within the manufacturing sector (preferably heavy engineering). This position is dayshift Monday - Friday and is based within commutable distance from Glasgow/Livingston/Falkirk areas.
- Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations
- Working with a planned maintenance system and reactive maintenance
- Modification and improvement of machinery and the plant
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills,
- Manufacturing environment experience required (Heavy engineering including CNC would be beneficial)
- Apprentice trained or equivalent qualification