Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager - Brand Design Agency
- Join a highly creative brand design agency.
- Work with international, high profile B2C clients.
- Lovely offices right in the heart of Bath, just a short walk from the train station.
There's an exceptionally creative, dynamic and inquisitive agency in Bath looking for an addition to their client services team. Whether you're Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level, if you're passionate about delivering effective design, working with fantastic FMCG brands and ready to become a part of something rather special then this could be the opportunity you've been searching for...
What you'll be doing
Based in their central Bath office you'll be working with global, much-loved brands, taking the lead on client relationships and bridging the gap between the Creatives and the Senior team, who'll value your support in driving commercial growth. You'll be a naturally creative and inquisitive individual who enjoys creating stunning excellence and building effective client partnerships. You'll be supporting and running design projects for a wide range of big-name brands, on a global level. Managing client expectation day to day, you'll answer queries, manage projects, coordinate resource, input into brain-storming and strategy, invoicing and ensuring financial success of projects through the studio.
What experience you'll need
- You'll be an agency experienced account manager, or senior account manager simply looking for a new challenge in a creative independent agency.
- Your experience will be gained in a b2c branding/ packaging design/ marketing agency.
- You'll be confident in client management and end to end project management.
- Passionate about all things creative and able to think on your feet.
- A genuine love for brands will be essential along with a positive team player attitude!
- Natural multitasker with the ability to keep a handle on multiple projects at one time.
- excellent attention to detail.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary in line with your experience, along with the opportunity to join a growing agency where ideas will be listened to and you can really put your own stamp on the role with gravitas to grow.
If you're looking for a role within a vibrant design agency with a truly collaborative environment and great progression opportunities, then please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB with your CV today!