Finance Business Partner
A great opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a market leading business based in Feltham. This critical role will report business performance, identify opportunities to improve profitability, identify and mitigate risks, provide insights and analysis to support decision making.
To be considered:
- Analyses of monthly performance to budget and forecast of financial and non-financial information, evaluating variance impact and identifying trends
- Timely and accurate production of month end management accounts
- Report results, variances and trends to management and conduct extensive analysis of the businesses results, plans, forecasts and risk strategy
- Weekly scorecard production and review for
- Timely and accurate creation of financial and non-financial information and ad hoc analysis as required to support business managers
- Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls, processes and procedure.
- Annual Budget and forecasting
- Assisting the management team with cost reduction and revenue projects including contract renewals and analysis of new business opportunities
- Actively build and maintain strong relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues at all levels in the company
- To undertake any other duties as required by management, commensurate with the grade of the post Promote at all times the Vision, Mission, Values
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments and monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
To be considered:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with relevant post-qualified experience
- Previous experience as a Finance Business Partner within a FP&A/commercial finance function
- Ideally experienced in a complex business environment
- Demonstrable track record of delivering insight and analysis for decision making resulting in improved business profitability.
- Excellent communication skills