Digital Marketing Assistant
Working in the marketing department, this position will suit someone who has a passion for digital marketing as will be responsible for digital marketing activities utilising digital media to generate refined leads.
- Assisting in maintaining company websites including uploading content and images and creating new pages.
- Content creation including blogs, social media posts and product descriptions ensuring SEO techniques are consistent throughout.
- Provide digital statistics, using reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- Monitor distributor websites and evaluate content, working with them to ensure the best user experience for our customers.
- Finding and engaging with relevant social media accounts, increasing conversations with existing followers across social channels.
- Evaluate competitor websites to ensure we remain ahead of the game.
- Issuing targeted email marketing
- Enthusiastic about current and emerging marketing technologies and digital marketing techniques
- SEO experience / knowledge
- Knowledge of KPI's
- Ability to identify trends in website data
- Utlising digital media techniques to increase brand awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent written and communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- 1 years experience within a Marketing or Digital Marketing role with a Marketing qualification
- Experience of implementing SEO techniques
- Running social media campaigns
- Maintaining websites
- Creating Google Ad/ PPC campaigns
- Developing strategies to acquire more customers and get better conversion rates such as landing pages and A/B testing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Potential UK travel (occasional) 5%
- Content writer experience
- IDM/CIM qualified
- Degree qualified