A building services Graduate will work with a team of engineers and other professionals in the construction industry to design various installations found in buildings. These typically include systems such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning, drainage, lighting, power, controls and lifts, to deliver buildings which meet the needs of the people that use them.
- Preparation of simple calculations
- General sizing calculations
- Production of manual and CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings
- Site visits
- Site surveys
- Contributing to providing solutions to design problems
- Ensuring designs meet required standards
- Keeping your training log up to date and attending training/CPDs where appropriate
- Supporting the administration of projects
- Masters degree in Electrical/Mechanical.
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications.