UK Governance & Controls Manager
Firefly are pleased to be recruiting the UK Governance & Controls Manager for a leading FMCG company based in Slough. In this role you will be responsible for leading UK Market & Factories control activities to ensure the processes, policies, procedures, practices, and systems, meet the unit's short and long-term business objectives and comply with the Finance Manual and practice guidance and local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage internal audit processes including timely resolution of all findings and comments.
- ICE Champion for UK, run cycle reviews as well as ensuring timely and accurate submissions for internal controls. Make sure all the gaps/high risk areas are mitigated through documented processes.
- Ensure appropriate segregation of duties, access, and controls can be managed within the system(s). Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in processes and systems. Asses and approve the day to day conflicting access rights requests across UK.
- Responsible for defining, submitting & delivering the governance agenda for UK governance gaps and continuous improvements
- Working with functional leaders to identify, plan and work on enhancing governance culture across all business functions/areas.
- B.A. /B.S. with Accounting or similar concentration
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Experience with GAAP