Finance Manager (Corporate Taxation)
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Holborn, Central London
- 12 month contract
- £500 to £600 per day
We have a 12 month contract opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager for the UK and Ireland based in Central London and supporting three UK sites. This role will see you support all areas of Operational Finance. You will be responsible for the Reporting (Internal & Statutory); Taxation, Auditing and Process Governance (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, etc.); along with projects for Process Improvement for the three UK sites. Candidates will have a strong knowledge of UK taxation and compliance, especially Corporation Tax.
Skills and Experience:
- BA or BScdegree in Business or Accounting, preferably with a professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- 5 years post-qualification experience
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle or equivalent ERP system and proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- The ability to work with minimal supervision to meet deliverables, but not reluctant to seek clarifications when needed
- Candidates will ideally have at least two years pharmaceutical experience or equivalent experience working across a similarly highly-regulated industry
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Group Finance Director you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of objectives across all areas of Finance including Reporting (Internal & Statutory), Tax, Audit, Process Governance (Procure to Pay; Order to Cash), Process Improvement, for the UK (3 offices). You will be working in close collaboration with the in-country teams across UK Ireland (and some of the EMEA region) for the preparation of Corporate Tax accounting, including transfer pricing workbooks and reviewing elements of the Corporate Tax computation. You will also be involved in the preparation of the annual PAYE settlement agreement and supporting the project to transfer relocation benefits to Payroll. Additional duties will see you partner with legal and business conduct to support business policies and activities and in preparing the P&L and Balance Sheet reports before they are presented to EMEA HQ.
Applications: To learn more about working on an initial 12 month contract based in Holborn, central London as a Senior Finance Manager focused on UK Taxation and Financial Reporting; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices on 0203 872 6600 or please email me a copy of your latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.