Paraplanner - Your Next Career Move
- You have started your career journey in financial advice and wealth management - you have made the right choice and you love it.
- BUT - It feels like you have achieved all you can in your current role.
- Your employer is great but can't currently offer role enhancement now or in the foreseeable future
It is time to take control and explore that next career opportunity!
The business/the role:
The business is a well-known, trusted brand in the financial services space. It is a large professional services provider and offers numerous service lines to business's and individuals; financial planning is a very large part of its offering.
Note: The business offers many career opportunities and paraplanners can and do develop careers in a number of directions.
The role see's you working at head office, in a highly collaborative environment with a medium sized team to provide paraplanning services to the financial advisers.
If variety is important, then this is the role for you, no 2 days are the same and you will be working to develop various strategies, using a mix of modelling/research tools.
- Truly great team and great culture
- Interesting, varied work
- Career progression
- Full study support
- 12 months paraplanning experience
- You have started diploma study or are QBE
- A willingness to learn
- A can-do attitude and the ability to demonstrate initiative