EMEA FP&A Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an EMEA FP&A Director to lead the FP&A function for a global market leading blue-chip technology business based in Slough. The role reports directly to the CFO and works closely with the CEO of the business leading a large qualified team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting heavily influence the performance of a blue-chip technology company and offers the prospect the progress in further in the organization.
- Provide decision support by building an effective reporting structure (including systems and processes) which provides relevant and accurate information in a timely and automated fashion.
- Monthly financial reporting and forecasting financial results, trends and analysis
- Responsible for meeting reporting requirements from Corporate Finance.
- Analyse financial performance and metrics, analyse reasons and drivers for the variance between actuals vs. AOP and forecast.
- Perform analytical review to explain trends and variances in the financial statements.
- Develop and drive proactive results-oriented analysis which lead to conclusions and recommendations.
- Prepare business case studies for future investments as a decision basis for senior sales and executive management.
- Engage with Sales management, Sales Ops and various functions to project for the financials.
- Design the process and utilize system tools to effectively run the forecast.
- Provide guidance and assign priority to Country Finance team in that forecasting work.
- Work with the leadership team and various regional functional management in target assignment and budget allocation.
- Liaise with Corporate Finance on the HQ requirements, and interface with Country Finance team.
- Prepare and communicate annual performance appraisals.
- Qualified Accountant with significant post qualification experience
- Senior level experience within FP&A
- Experience of leading FP&A team
- A background within the technology sector
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, revenue recognition and SOX
- Good analytical skills with business sense
- Ability to manage and drive change - an agent of change
- Capable of deal with senior management in various locations and with different background