Sales Account Manager
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Institutional Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19035664
Sales Account Manager
Competitive Salary Offered
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Account Manager working with TTS Global/Regional TTS Solution Sales Specials and Product Sales Consultants to drive revenue realisation, retention, cross sell expansion and attrition management. The individual will have a Customer Service/Client Delivery, Sales, Operations or Credit administration background, be customer focused and able to operate at all levels. You will be interfacing with a portfolio of Multinational Global Banking and TTS managed Clients to develop an understanding of their operating procedures, organisations structures and Transaction Service needs in identifying and supporting the delivery of TTS Products.
- Drive Revenue Realisation through Cross Sell and partnership with TTS Business Units
- Work in partnership with the TTS Global/Regional TTS Solution Sales Specialist to ensure understanding of key TTS
- Sales activities for portfolio and provide relevant support and drive completion of projects.
- Co-ordinate and oversee in partnership with Operations updating customer account and/or product structures.
- Responsible for incremental cross sell of new TTS products and services.
- Ensure CITIKYC/AML requirements met for new business opportunities and work in partnership with Operations and
- Implementations to ensure deals implemented and support provided to the client where necessary to drive revenue realisation.
- Work in partnership with Trade Implementations for the issuance and associated documentation for Guarantee's/LC's.
- Assist with client communication of Product migrations, regulatory changes and market updates for portfolio.
- Coordinate and work closely with TTS Solution Sales
- Specialist for client TTS Relationship Reviews and call briefing memos.
- Responsible for monthly revenue analysis ensuring banks MIS systems accurately reflects TTS account profitability. Prepare summaries and forecasts communicating findings to Sector Heads, AM Head and TTS Solution Sales Specialist.
- Provide support where necessary for the coordination of RFP's.
- Ensure compliance with TTS credit, risk and TTS Sales processes where applicable
- Liaise with Credit/Risk areas to ensure credit requests are accurately handled, participate in monthly OD management process.
- Monitor challenged credit clients to ensure products suitable for client risk rating and classifications.
- Manage documentation deficiency and deferral process for assigned portfolio working with Risk and Compliance to ensure adherence to Citi policies.
- Ensure AML enquiries handled promptly and thoughtfully ensuring adherence to Citi policies.
- Work in partnership with Operations and Legal partners for client Novations.
- Work with Global Banking partners to ensure references are provided (e.g. credit references ).
- Ensure compliance with TTS Sales processes eg. TTS Product Managed client review, Revenue reporting.
- Be the client advocate to ensure Client issues are addressed promptly working with partners in Client Delivery and Operations and utilise client forums such as C@R and D@R to facilitate and drive resolution where necessary.
The individual will have a Customer Service/Client Delivery, Sales, Operations or Credit administration background, be customer focused and able to operate at all levels.
- Proven track record of successful client focused activity
- Back Office Cash Management or Trade Operations Experience Beneficial
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trusted team player
- High energy with strong initiative
- Time Management and Organisational Skills
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date: 09 August 2019