Delivery Lead Digital Transformation Projects
- Delivery Lead role within a tech-forward organisation in South Wales (Swansea).
- Work with cutting edge technology and digital experts.
- Competitive salary on experience, in the region of £50k - £70k.
What you'll be doing
As part of this pioneering team, you'll be responsible for planning, leading and motivating your team to victory. Your team will manage projects throughout the full lifecycle; from requirement capturing, concept and scoping, through to planning, risk management and sign off, ensuring deadlines and budget are met every time.
You'll have a broad input to the team helping in the development of new strategies from evaluating current processes, methodologies used, change management activities and concepts to drive online communication to your customers to a whole new level.
What experience you'll need
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar Delivery Lead/ Senior Project Manager/ Project Director/ Programme Manager role.
- Agile experience is essential here, you will also know your way around task management tools e.g MS Project, Jira/Confluence, Tableau.
- Your background would've stemmed from tech, whether that's as a Developer or a Tester and then moved into delivery.
- You will have experience of mentoring, managing and leading teams.
- Software development lifecycle.
- Track record in managing large complex development projects with multi-functional teams.
You will be joining a team of world class digital experts doing some excellent work with a wide reach, all whilst maintaining a fun and social working environment. Salary is in the region of £50k - £70k plus benefits.
If you live and breathe all things digital and you're on the lookout for a new Delivery Lead role, please send your CV to Francesca at ADLIB today!