Nursery Manager - Bushy Tails - Teddington
- Level 3 or above child care qualification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing an early years' setting
- A strong leader who role models' good practice
- Adaptable to the needs of the Nursery and organisation
- Ability to flex management style to build strong nurturing relationships with the Nursery team and stakeholders.
- Ability to use a coaching approach when developing staff.
- The ability to build strong lasting relationships with Parents through pedagogical conversations.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- A strong desire to influence positive change when required through role modelling the LEYF values; Brave, Fun, Inspiring and Nurturing