- Do you have proven experience within a collections or recoveries environment?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you. Bibby Financial Services is recruiting for a Recoveries Manager to join our team. This role is based in Birmingham City Centre.
Our continuing success is a result of the hard work, commitment and innovation of our colleagues. In return we provide our teams with a great place to work, which is why in 2018 for the seventh time, we were awarded a place in The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Joining our team as a Recoveries Manager, you will receive a competitive basic salary of circa £25,000 per annum as well as a range of benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday as standard
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Family BUPA
- Employee Discount Scheme
What will I be doing?
The Recoveries Manager will set strategy and efficiently manage the collections activity and process. You will recover indebtedness by pursuing securities and sales ledger, initiating legal proceedings or instructing solicitors.
The Recoveries Manager will be responsible for remotely leading a Collections Team, demonstrating best practise and leading by example.
What do I need?
- Proven experience in a collections / recoveries role
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Legal, commercial or corporate experience
- Financial Services experience
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Innovation and creativity
- Setting of organisational and personal goals
- Time management
- Analysis and Planning
If you have the skills and experience to excel in role of Recoveries Manager, we want to hear from you. Click apply today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.