Knowledge and Skills
- Produce Key Performance Indicators for the CFO and local committees
- Liaise with Product Engineering and be involved in new product launches from a Finance perspective
- Liaise with the Legal department to review and sign off on Investment Management Agreements
- Review new client or product proposals from the Global New Business Committee to assess their impact on Finance activities
- Prepare and submit Assets, Net New Money and Revenues via FMR for Global Reporting.
- Deliver Assets and Net New Money reports to Senior Management and Business Heads
- Manage changes in fee schedules, rebates and fee sharing process, ensuring the various teams involved have applied the changes appropriately
- Prepare the commentary and analysis on assets and revenues to support the internal and external reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders, such as Client Services, Client Relationship Managers, Operational Risk, etc.
- Assist the local MI and FA teams with analysis / commentaries for the local management reporting for the Management Committee and Board meetings
- Be aware of Client Money Rules and its impact on the operational tasks, ensuring there are no CASS breaches
- Assist in peer to peer reviews
- Contribute to the improvement of revenue processes, in the context of enhanced automation
- Enforce existing controls and assist in the implementation of the new Risk Control Framework
- Work closely with the Paris team to standardise processes & controls across various geographies
- Assist with Audit queries as and when required
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required by the Revenue Manager
- Part qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with strong commercial insight
- Experience gained in an investment management environment
- Some knowledge of revenues and assets under management
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and able to successfully resolve conflicting priorities of project and routine tasks.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in use of core software packages, preferably to an advanced level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders and influence at all levels
- Ability to work independently but also to work effectively in a team - someone who is collaborative, flexible and adaptable with a 'can do attitude'.