HR Business Partner
Portfolio HR & Reward is currently working with a capital intensive business based in London. We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join a capital intensive business in the field of construction and Engineering. This role is to work alongside the COO and the Head of the HR. The team support a large workforce of PAYE employees and sub-contractors spread across the whole of the UK and Ireland.
- To target operating model design and optimisation, working on performance and talent management, succession planning, reward and recognition, employee engagement, organisational development and change management.
- Works collaboratively with HR team and support HR advisors, management skills.
- Responsible for providing offering of advice and guidance on HR best practice and policy to all colleagues and managers within their business unit and handle advanced ER issues
- Strong stakeholder management experience, building strategic partnerships with the respective management team members, driving development, alignment of HR consultancy services and strategic projects and programmes;
- Offer general advice, coaching, feedback and challenge where appropriate.
- Work with Leadership teams to ensure delivery of resourcing, talent and succession plans.
- Ensure that the performance management process is embedded across the business unit/functions.
- Ensure that reward programmes are rolled out across the business unit/function and support managers in making good reward decisions in order to attract, retain and develop the skills we need now and in the future.
- Strong knowledge of contemporary HR practice
- Superior consulting and change management skills. Able to create new ideas and produce engagement.
- Expertise of the HRBP community to provide best HR services.
- Able to challenge and influence at a senior leadership level.
- Is accountable for project and business outcomes, demonstrate strong business acumen skills
- Confident and calm natured, must be adaptable to all situations and employees in the business