- Are you an experienced QA Manager with a background in Poultry?
- Are you passionate about food safety?
- Do you want to join a business where you can implement changes and make a real difference?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a QA Manager to join their chilled food manufacturing business based in Suffolk. You will need to hit the ground running and manage a team of QA's in a small manufacturing facility that supply the major supermarkets, setting the standards for Quality as well as motivating and inspiring the team around you.
Key Responsibilities for the QA Manager
- Manage a team of QA's and QA Supervisors to ensure that food quality & safety is at the forefront of the business.
- Understand & apply codes of practice so that standards are met and exceeded where possible.
- Internally auditing as well as updating HACCP and Quality Management Systems.
- Inspire and motivate the team around you, demonstrating how important Food Safety is.
Key Attributes for the role of QA Manager
- Previous experience of working in a meat processing facility site is essential, ideally Poultry.
- Experience of auditing factories.
- HACCP & Food Safety qualified.
- An understanding of retailer Quality Systems.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Brilliant communication skills and great attention to detail.
Job Reference: JR11480
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect