Real Time Software Systems Lead
- Cutting edge innovation, engaging with autonomous technologies.
- Gain knowledge of unmanned systems and simulation.
- Work alongside talented engineers, including embedded, electronics, and mechanical.
What experience you will need:
- Technical leadership.
- DO178C Level C or equivalent - IEC 61508 SIL 2.
- Verification and validation.
- ARINC 653.
- Systems engineering.
- Real time product development.
- Embedded software systems architecture.
- Integration between software and electronics.
- OO Design.
You will design, implement and test simulation software for both experimental activities and product development. You will gain knowledge of unmanned systems and simulation. Further, you will deliver, report, and present technical work - including submission of documentation. As well as your individual work, you will work as part of a team to bolster and innovate systems.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
A comprehensive benefits package, including cycle to work scheme and kids vouchers, alongside exposure to some of the most innovative tech to date. For the right candidate, there is also the option for remote working alongside competitive salary (£45,000 - £55,000).
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert. We are looking to commence interviews this week - so don't hesitate to get in touch.