Materials Integrity Manager
- Are you highly experienced in Factory auditing within the food industry?
- Do you have experience of dealing with the major supermarket?
- Is it your ambition to work for a business that is all about driving new industry standards in terms of quality?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Materials Integrity Manager to join their food manufacturing business based in Norfolk. This is a great role for someone who enjoys the Technical side of working with food, but also who wants to work collaboratively with suppliers as well as retailers, ensuring that the very best of products are in the market, both branded and own label.
Key responsibilities for the Materials Integrity Manager:
- Work with suppliers to ensure the very best raw materials are delivered on site, within specification. But this is a long term strategy. It is about understanding what suppliers need from the business as well as ensuring that supplier / manufacturing relationships are a partnership. You will be the driving force behind this.
- Deliver food integrity and work with the Technical Team, completing Supplier Audits and working to BRC standards.
- Customer facing with the major UK supermarkets, working with them to understand what their challenges and expectations are, managing these in line with factory capabilities.
- Lead a team of 2 Technologists to ensure that raw materials are accepted on site to the correct standard and specification.
- Maintain raw material specifications.
The successful candidate for the role of Materials Integrity Manager:
- Ideally a degree in Food related subject however relevant experience.
- Level 4 HACCP is required as well as highly experienced in conducting factory audits.
- You must have a wealth of background dealing with the UK supermarkets, ideally M&S or Sainsburys.
- Experience of working in food manufacturing and understanding all processes from raw materials, through to finished goods.
- But the biggy here, is team fit. This business has worked hard to build a highly energetic team who work well together, and this role is no different. You will need to bring energy, enthusiasm and passion to the role as well as the wider team. An excellent communicator, highly detailed and be able to build & maintain key relationships internally as well as externally. In return, you will work for a phenomenal business who will help you & your career flourish.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job Reference: JR11479
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect