IT Service Delivery Manager
- The Service Delivery Manager will manage the service desk, desktop support and end user application support teams which are located in London and Liverpool and total around 16 staff.
- This role will drive best practice across service management, continuous improvement and important the quality and value of services provided to the firm.
- Manage and develop a team of IT professionals providing 1st, 2nd line and end user/application support
- Own and develop and promote service management discipline and process across all IT teams
- Establish formal continuous improvement measures aligned with the firms priorities
- Provide ongoing development of service management tools to support service improvement measures
- Design and deliver formal service reports against formal KPI and SLA targets
- At least 5 years experience in an IT Support Supervisory or Managerial position
- Strong knowledge of; Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix and Remote Desktop.
- Either an ITIL certification or good framework knowledge
- Highly desirable the successful candidate has previous law firm background and knowledge of iManage