- Progressive, fun and ambitious tech business in central Bath.
- Rapidly expanding business - excellent progression, conferences, training etc.
- Working with the best tech around - Node.js and React.
What skills you'll be needing
- Framework experience is essential but flexible with which ones you have used, ideally React or Angular with Node or Laravel on the back-end.
- You will be experienced in designing, building and consuming RESTful APIs and even GraphQL APIs.
- Championing best practices in engineering, security, design and testing.
- Ideally you will have been using GIT as your source control.
- You will be owning the process throughout the project pipeline, from the initial phases through to production.
- Ruby, Java or Python is desirable.
- You may have knowledge of automation tools and CI processes such as CircleCI and Jenkins but it's not essential.
- If you have any experience with Docker or any containerisation tools that would be a bonus.
- Any knowledge of PaaS (Amazon/GCP/Azure) would be a plus.
You will be working in a multi-disciplined and highly capable development team, designing and building web applications. These applications that you design should coincide with their current infrastructure and products to provide performant services, feeding data pipelines and even new solutions. Data service designs will need an emphasis on scalability and spped so they can keep performing as the platform grows. The systems you're building need to be robust and reliable, so you will uphold high engineering standards in all the codebases you work from. A key part of your role will be expanding your technical knowledge and you'll be supported in learning new languages/frameworks. It's a highly collaborative environment and so you'll not only be working closely with the rest of the development team but also the Product Owners to ensure the services are designed to serve their needs.
What you'll get in return for your talents
One of the best parts about working here is the environment. Whilst everyone is committed and hardworking, they want you to enjoy working there and more importantly, keep a life outside the office! You'll be based in a great office based in the centre of Bath which is great for a food, social activities and lifestyle. You'll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary (£40k-£65k), great holiday entitlement, company bike rides each summer during office hours, free lunch every month before pay day and even a free birthday pizza lunch out!!
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Callum or call in for a chat.