This company is one of the UK's leading Cellular Communications consultants providing design and build services for Macro, Micro and Indoor Cellular Solutions for all of the UK's Mobile Operators, designing sites to deliver 4G & 5G.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this company as their as a Graduate Design Surveyor, with an opportunity to learn on the job to become a Macro Design Engineer.
- Attend design site visits and assist senior surveyors.
- Assist in the creation of site designs and production of planning drawings, detail designs, as-built drawings and associated health and safety documentation to the client.
- Liaise with Radio Planners, Build, Acquisition, Project managers and Planners to agree a design solution.
- Gather information to enable design drwgs to be completed.
- Monitor and check drawing content from CAD Technicians.
- Complete necessary documentation in line with mobile operators' specifications.
- Graduate Engineer/ Surveyor seeking a career in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
- Or a Surveyor with 1-2 yrs experience looking for a new challenge that can lead to a fantastic career in Mobile Telecoms Design.
Site visits will require the individual to access ladders and restricted space environments. Whilst relevant training will be provided, the candidate should be physically capable of fulfilling such tasks.
The hours will be 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Subject to experience, the successful candidates will be offered a competitive starting salary including the opportunity to join the company pension and bonus schemes.
Part of the role will be office based, the other part will include site visits around the UK.
Local train station to the office is Blackwater and Camberley, however the candidate will be required to drive to get to and from sites
Free parking available