Account Manager / Marketing Account Manager (Agency)
An Account Manager / Marketing Account Manager is needed to join a unique advertising agency based in Central Birmingham. Expect a global business, great benefits, groundbreaking campaigns and superb clients.
Founded in 2011, this multi-award-winning advertising business is revolutionising the traditional agency model, aiming to deliver first class work for great value and fast. With 20 offices across 4 continents, this global player delivers work across all platforms for the automotive and luxury sectors. Due to ongoing expansion they are now seeking an Account Manager / Marketing Account Manager to join a small yet awesome client services team.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Manager / Marketing Account Manager will support, manage and measure the delivery of global campaigns for clients. With a particular focus on CRM and e-DM (Electronic Direct Mail) expect to create global 1:1 customer journey communications, measure the analysis of campaigns, manage client expectations, liaise with Account Directors (and the wider teams) on new projects plus much more. In short, your input will ensure clients receive a first-class service whilst their CRM and EDM campaigns are impactful, imaginative and exceed goals.
To qualify... You should be an Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Campaign Manager, Account Executive, CRM Account Manager, AM, AE, Marketing Account Exec, Digital Account Manager or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- CRM and e-DM experience, ideally within a premium brand environment;
- Proven project management experience of Customer journeys, CRM or Direct Marketing;
- Analysis and reporting of KPI's;
- Ability to think across all marketing channels;
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic;
- Comfortable building strong connections both inside and outside the agency;
- Able to quickly build a sound understanding and detailed knowledge of Products;
- Able to present ideas with conviction;
- Excellent time management/prioritisation and project management skills;
- Adept at working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Once on-board Account Managers can expect a first-class agency environment offering superb benefits (25 days holiday, bonuses, pension, life insurance, Cycle to Work scheme, ST loan, product discounts and more).