Internal Audit Manager - Global Markets
- Experience of auditing Global Markets, Investment Banking and / or Asset Management in a major financial institution.
- Knowledge of financial products, including derivatives and associated risks.
- History of leading audits and managing teams/juniors.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with senior auditees and influence decision makers.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify key risks and implement suitable controls.
- Strong and confident communication skills, both oral and written
- Project management skills are desirable, consistently delivering to deadlines
- Previous experience with a Big 4 firm is desirable.
- Accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIA)