Continuous Improvement Delivery Lead
- Are you educated to degree level?
- Do you have knowledge and experience of working on CI projects?
- Do you have experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing environment?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to a recruit a CI Delivery Lead to join their food manufacturing facility based on the Somerset / Devon border. This business is introducing a whole new CI team to their business so as well as recruiting this role, we are also looking for a CI Manager, exciting times ahead!
Key Responsibilities for CI Delivery Lead:
- Successfully deliver cost saving initiatives, working as part of a brand new team to drive CI within the business.
- Analyse and troubleshoot business processes to identify opportunities for improvement across the business.
- Monitor CI projects, working cross functionally to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Because the CI team is new to the business, you will play a part in educating and driving the importance of Continuous Improvement.
Key Requirements for CI Delivery Lead:
- Educated to degree level (Maths, Engineering, Science, Business, Ops) or equivalent experience.
- A recognised qualification in Lean / Six Sigma / CI is advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of CI based projects is required.
- You must have worked in a manufacturing environment previously.
- Strong analytical skills and be able to provide insight and recommendations from a huge amount of data.
- Excellent communication skills, self motivated and highly numerate.
Job Reference: JR11477
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect