Integration Engineer (Mulesoft)
- Global business with an exciting new digital hub.
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
What skills you'll need
- Strong integration, detailed design and delivery experience in ESB & SOA.
- Commercial exposure to the MuleSoft platform.
- In depth knowledge of MuleSoft API lifecycles, architecture, integration patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge of performance tuning strategies.
- Commercial awareness of service oriented architecture, integration patterns, SOAP web services and RESTful.
- Exposure to Agile software development and SCRUM is a must.
What you'll be doing
Joining a newly formed integration team, you will be responsible own the design and delivery of new integration services. Participating in the design and delivery of major MuleSoft projects, while also leading demonstrations to clients throughout elements of project lifecycles.
No day is the same in this role, offering huge variety and exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies, working within an innovative team and collaborative team. Given your level of expertise, you will work with peers and stakeholders to ensure these integration solutions are delivered in adherence to project deadlines.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer, offering a competitive salary. Along with outstanding long term progression, training and development. You will also have access to courses and conferences alongside a fantastic benefits package. You can expect generous holidays, a discretionary bonus, healthy pension. A flexible benefits scheme tailored to your own personal preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of an expanding technology team in stunning new offices, designed to hold regular tech meetups, events and drive innovation.
To discuss this opportunity further, send your CV to Rich or call to find out more.