Customer Relations Manager
Skills and Competencies
- To be a member of the Leadership Team and focus on the marketing of the home to ensure occupancy meets budgetary requirement.
- To lead on local networking, developing relationships that create community involvement that benefits residents.
- To ensure that you are aware of your role in relation to the Home's Safeguarding Adult's Policy, taking steps to protect residents from any form of abuse or neglect and using the appropriate reporting mechanisms to inform the Home's Management of any concerns immediately.
- Comply with Safeguarding procedures at all times and promote an honest and open culture
- Overall responsibility to meet the occupancy as agreed in the budget, focusing on the private sector.
- Effectively follow through each enquiry from initial contact though to the final decision.
- Maintain the lead management system (Cold Harbour).
- Develop a trusting and positive relationship with enquirers by:
- Understanding their needs.
- Being open and honest.
- Maintain contact throughout the enquiry process.
- With the Registered Manager, review occupancy and marketing activity against agreed KPI's.
- Ensure all reporting internally and externally is completed accurately and on time.
- Support the Move in Process, ensuring that the resident and their families experience is positive.
- Ensure that all required moving in documentation and finances are completed prior to admission.
- Support, develop and coach team members to demonstrate a positive culture within the home.
- Lead on sales training and initiatives to maximise occupancy.
- Build positive relationships by regular communication with residents, relatives and external stakeholders.
- As required, assist with investigations and resolutions of any concerns/complaints.
- Keep data for all enquiries keeping the Home Manager briefed on occupancy and average weekly fee.
- Minimum of two years Sales Marketing Business to Customer
- Proven track record in Customer Relations
- Sales experience in the healthcare sector
- Marketing/Sales Degree or degree level education
Skills and Competencies
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to engage and motivate team members
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Explorer (plus other sales/marketing IT tools)
- Knowledge of care homes