Retention & Loyalty Marketing Manager - CRM
- Respected retailer with Global reach.
- Opportunity to lead and develop a team.
- People-first culture.
What you'll be doing
As the Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager it will be down to you to drive strategic retention
activities to deliver sales for the European eCommerce channel.
You will have a passion for leading teams and getting results as you will be responsible for managing
teams covering email marketing, display channels and data insights.
You will be managing successful delivery of customer retention to hit commercial sales targets, as well as performing customer segmentation analysis, profiling and reporting to shape future personalisation plans.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Extensive knowledge of customer retention and loyalty strategies.
- Proven evidence of driving performance and growth across digital channels.
- Previous experience managing large budgets.
- Ability to motivate and manager a team.
- Experience with CRM Database systems.
- Strong relationship-building and influencing skills.
- Experience within an eCommerce environment is highly desirable.
As well as development opportunities, pension and a competitive salary, you'll also enjoy a variety of benefits. These range from 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays) to discounted healthcare and company products.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information!