Central Compliance - Conflict Management c£85k
This opportunity is to oversee the controls on conflicts and market abuse, collation and analysis of Group compliance management information as well as the co-ordination of governance and change programmes and integration of new technology to enhance existing compliance processes across the group part of a global financial services firm.
- Manage monthly Compliance management information reporting across the Group.
- Review, challenge and feedback on the compliance reporting provided by each region across the Group, including setting follow up actions.
- Facilitate reporting to Group management committees Oversight of Group regulatory interactions.
- Coordination of the annual process to link risk, behaviour and employee remuneration across the Group.
- Lead technological enhancements of the MI reporting process (including writing specifications for system development, user acceptance testing and users' training).
- Participate in the Group Risk and Compliance Governance automation project.
- Participate in the harmonisation project between Compliance and Operational Risk.
- Participate in other projects to enhance and further develop existing compliance processes.
- Oversight of the UK conflict management function.
- Support to the Compliance Business Advisory leads and wider businesses where required.
- Appropriate experience in group governance and reporting, gained in a compliance or COO function of a financial services institution.
- Understanding of Operational Risk and risk assessments methodology is desirable.
- Control Room / Conflict management experience.
- Methodical, structured and rigorous approach to delivery.
- Ability to foster strong working relationships globally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of problem-solving and acting independently.
- Motivated, proactive.
- Integrity, high sense of discretion and confidentiality.