International Client base, luxury Retail Interiors, Commercial & Architectural projects (opportunity for some international travel)
Based in Greater London TW12. This shopfitting manufacturer creates & installs high end interiors for some of the world's leading brands & they are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, motivated Interior Architect to join their dedicated design team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven Architectural design background/training & previous experience working in the high-end interior/ retail shopfitting sectors. Will be self organising & 'like them' will have a keen eye for detail.
Reliable, with strong communication skills & ability to work as part of a team?
Applicants must have advanced working knowledge of industry standard CAD/CAM software (preferably AutoCAD, Inventor or similar) & be competent of its application within the architectural industry. Must be confident in their abilities, be able to follow & communicate instruction to produce work to a high standard.
A progressive environment with training to suit, you will be working alongside a very well-equipped modern workshop creating bespoke interiors for a range of high-end retail chains. Working in an established ever-expanding team, they are looking for skilled workers to join their happy environment.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Value engineering & developing design from original brief through to completion
- Liaise with PM team/ attend site visits/ be comfortable with all stages of the construction process
- Space planning/troubleshooting to clients' brief
- To carry out accurate surveys for Interior Fitout
- To create co-ordinated plans/elevations/sections & details for setting out/build purposes.
- To manage & update technical revisions/drawing registers as required
- Coordinate technical drawing packs of appointed onsite trades as required
- Communicate with other team members in order to produce accurate, comprehensive drawing packs
- Understand & produce architectural drawings, schedules & specifications
- To communicate with other consultants & suppliers as required
- Scheme development - reviewing shop drawings, hand-sketching
- Work to deadlines.
Skills & Attributes
- Good energy and a fantastic work ethic
- 5+ yrs High end retail interior fitout experience or similar
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to adapt & respond to a clients' changing requirements
- Demonstrate good understanding of industry standard materials & construction techniques
- Work autonomously & show a pro-active attitude
- BA Hons in Interior Design - Interior Architecture preferred
- Solid works / Auto CAD / Alphacam / Inventor
Salary dependant on experience
Valid work permit for the United Kingdom a must
They are currently holding interviews so if you would like the opportunity to be considered for this role please forward your CV information via the link below. They look forward to hearing from you.