This company is one of the UK's leading Cellular Communications consultants providing design and build services for Macro, Micro and Indoor Cellular Solutions for all of the UK's Mobile Operators.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this company as their SHEQ Manager, working across all areas of the business.
- SHEQ Manager in charge of the safety, health, environment and quality assurance side of the business.
- Ensure that the services of the company meet the highest quality standards.
- Ensure that the working conditions of the company are favourable and safe, and that employees and contractors are suitably competent and trained.
- Implement and develop all NET standards and procedures in accordance with NET Management Systems. ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Ensure compliance with all NET & Legislative standards via audits/ site visits/ office audits.
Skills & Experience:
- Nebosh qualification essential
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Experience of construction activities essential.
- Telecoms experience desirable.
- Strong organisational or administrative skills with attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Site visits will require the individual to access ladders and restricted space environments and whilst relevant training will be provided the candidate should be physically capable of fulfilling such tasks
The hours will be 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday. Subject to experience, the successful candidates will be offered a competitive starting salary including the opportunity to join the company pension and bonus schemes.
Part of the role will be office based, the other part will include site visits around the UK.
Local train station to the office is Blackwater and Camberley
Free parking available
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.