This multi utility company is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their high-performing sales team who has strong sales experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- You will be responsible for developing new relationships with various companies.
- Research industries and decision makes, and effectively plan and execute business presentations and proposals
- Work effectively with marketing to capitalise on inbound leads whilst actively sourcing and generating leads through own means
- Improvise to create digital solutions tailored to client's needs, monetising old and new clients through face-to-face meetings.
- Hit revenue targets through hard work and perseverance as well as the above
Experience and Skills:
The Business Development Manager will have a:
- Deep knowledge or passion and selling to marketing professionals.
- At least 5 years B2B sales experience
- Strong experience in managing and generating new accounts, ideally with a Multi Utility background
- Entrepreneurial with good commercial acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven, resilient and highly enthusiastic with a get up and go attitude.
Good salary package/car available to the successful applicant
Based in Milnrow though working through the northwest of England