Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager
We are seeking a number of Client Services Managers to join a leading procurement company across multiple locations in London. As the primary point of contact for all service-related matters expect to make a real difference within an ambitious organisation who has a unique and purposeful mission. We have roles for those who prefer to be onsite offering dedicated support to a client, or roles for those who prefer to have a mixed client base and will be happy to travel to them throughout the week.
Specialising in bringing together a community of buyers and suppliers, this company helps the public sector buy professional services better. They transform procurement by opening up the way it's done, giving the best choice for buyers and more business opportunities for suppliers, big or small. As the Client Services Manager you will liaise closely with clients and suppliers ensuring the best possible service.
You will be reporting to the Head of Client Services and whether you are developing relationships, sourcing events, delivering assurance, reporting to clients, providing category and procurement expertise or identifying capable suppliers and supplier development to meet client needs, it will be your results-driven nature and ability to service clients that will play a key part in your success.
To qualify... You should be a Client Service Manager / Client Manager / Service Manager / Client Services Officer / Account Director or similar who can demonstrate:
- An understanding of modern procurement practices;
- Knowledge of eSourcing;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships;
- Good negotiating skills;
- The ability to prioritise multiple projects;
- Great decision and problem-solving skills;
- Great drive and self-motivation;
- Central government experience and security clearance is an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager looking to join a rewarding company with great development opportunities and a friendly working environment.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)