Our client is looking for a Commercial Manager for a globally recognised retail company based in York.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and focusing on the long-term interests of the business
- Analyse sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets
- Identify any significant variances compared to budget and ensure these are highlighted to the Managing Director and other relevant Commercial/Trading Managers.
- Works efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise
- Must have at least 5-8 years of experience in business development, customer management, sales or related field
- Analysing reports and problem-solving
- Ensures the Brand Finance Director/Commercial Team of has all the data/analysis required for to support all financial business decision making and projects
- Strong communication, sales and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask with projects
- Superb negotiating and persuasive skills
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Award winning pension scheme
- Generous holiday day allowance