Marc Daniels are currently supporting a key client to help identify a Finance Graduate to join their finance department based in Bracknell. The role of the Finance Graduate is to assist the Regional Accountant in maintaining and producing accurate and timely Management Reports for a number of countries in the EMEA region.
To be considered:
- Responsible processing, checking and reconciling transactions and information leading to the production of timely and accurate management and statutory reports.
- Understand, utilise and develop accounting and operational practices, ensuring the company's procedures and controls are maintained and financial results correctly reported.
- Ensure the controls are evidenced and meet current compliance regulations and possible testing the operation of key controls in other parts of the business.
- Learn and utilise systems and individual country statutory and regulatory requirements to ensure assets, liabilities and monthly results are correctly recorded and categorised.
- Be part of a team assisting management in the development of the business of the operating divisions, by providing information, interpretation, analysis and recommendations.
- Produce quarterly/Bi-Annually reports for balance sheet reviews.
- Prepare and entry of month end journals.
- Review of monthly profit and loss accounts for the responsible accounts
- Ad-hoc investigations and adjustments requested by the commercial Business Partners.
To be considered:
- At least 2 year experience of an accounting environment
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant
- Knowledge of and experience with computerised operational & accounting systems
- Good A level / GCSE grades,(including top grades in English and Mathematics at GCSE)