Events and Implementation Assistant - 1 year FTC
- Working closely with Marketing, Creative and Retail, look to drive a consistent, scalable and 'best in class' communication and marketing strategy for all benefits products across all managed clients
- Assist the Account Managers with the implementation and launch of key client schemes.
Support with the organisation and attendance of client roadshow events across all products.
- Document and make visible all implementation activity on tier 1, and select tier 2, benefits clients.
- Support with new client/product launches as required.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other internal departments to ensure outstanding service and solutions are delivered to clients.
- Liaise with Product and Marketing teams to push current client requirements and ensure that the work being done by those teams is relevant to our clients.
- Look to add value to client programmes from an implementation, marketing and promotional perspective.
- Attend client meetings as required to support Account Managers, and own and deliver resulting actions.
- Create and amend promotional material for key clients.
- Support with the ordering, printing and posting of benefits collateral.
- Liaise with Retail to organise Cyclescheme events.
- Organise all aspects of non-Cyclescheme events - resource attendance, site contact engagement, collateral, display kit, prizes/giveaways, feedback, etc.
- Support the wider Client Services Team as required on all client-related activity.
- Ownership of tasks, personal development and objectives.
- Natural curiosity and ability to drive improvement and client satisfaction.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to manage own time.
- Willingness to be flexible with workload, priorities and time.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple departments across the business.
- Confident in engaging external audiences - both clients and participants
- Personable, credible and able to establish trust easily and work with a collaborative style.
Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly EXCEL, POWERPOINT and WORD.
Blackhawk Network connects brands and people through innovative incentives, engagement and commerce solutions. Combining the best branded value products with cutting edge technology, platforms and services to create exciting, engagement solutions that maximise sales, productivity and loyalty. Our integrated worldwide network enables you to connect with employees, sales channels and customers in-store, online, through mobile and social networks.
We work through 3 main business units: Hawk Incentives, Hawk Commerce and Achievers
Hawk Incentives helps companies to build, sustain and extend profitable relationships with employees and customers. We offer a wide choice of reward and incentive products, supported by easy-to-use platforms and APIs. And many of our salary sacrifice and lifestyle employee benefits are easy to implement, at low or no cost.
Hawk Commerce enables gift card transactions and activations to occur at the distribution partner's POS system. This business unit includes physical retail sales, ecommerce sales and our gift card exchange business.
Achievers is an employee engagement platform that aligns employee and company values through real time Recognition and Engagement Measurement. We couple our comprehensive solutions with best in class services. Our focus every day is on driving business outcomes such as increased employee retention, performance, productivity and customer satisfaction.