This company is an advanced machining supplier focused on aerofoil and rotative components. They are at the leading edge of machining technologies, and are dedicated to delivering efficiency and reduced cycle times for their clients in the aerospace sector.
Their advanced milling, turning and 5-axis capacity enables them to machine a wide range of products including bespoke ring, casing, gearbox, aerofoil and aerostructure components. To-date, they have manufactured components for Rolls-Royce, Boeing, Siemens, Bombardier and are looking to expand their machining capabilities over the coming year.
This is a great opportunity to work at the leading edge of advanced machining and gain exposure to the leading players in the aerospace sector. In this role you will be responsible for setting and running multi axis machines.
- Manufacture components utilising instructions within a production pack
- Support New Product Introduction (NPI), giving feedback to the engineering team on all aspects
- Confirm conformance of finished work to specifications, using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators and gauges
- Progress manufacture in line with the production schedule
- Ensure all production documentation adheres to the relevant quality standard
Great Career Opportunity
- You will be technically challenged; within a supportive environment, that looks to assist you to develop your skills and utilise them to the best of your ability
- Competitive rates of pay with a range of additional benefits
Does this sound like you?
- Apprenticed trained or time served experience
- A working knowledge of DMG Mori Seiki with FANUC controls or similar machine platforms
- Able to work a 3 shift system
£11.50 p/h start, increase to £12.00 once competent (normally after 3 months)
- 3 shift system with 20% premium on mornings and afters. 33% premium on nights
o Mornings - 5.45am - 2.15pm
o Afters - 1.45pm - 10.15pm
o Nights - 9.45pm - 6.15am
- Average earnings paid for any holiday time taken
- Overtime paid at 1.3 through the week, 1.5 on a Saturday, double time on a Sunday
Company Pension of 10%
- Holiday to service entitlement. Accrue an extra days holiday per two years service (capped at 5 days)
- Life Assurance Policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Holiday exchange scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Monthly company raffle of £100. Choice of high street vouchers or Super Break vouchers
- Discount club scheme through World Privilege Plus
- Gym membership and an enjoy technology scheme where goods can be purchased and the cost taken in smaller amounts through 12 monthly wages