Sales Account Manager - French Speaking
A dynamic and ambitious bilingual Sales Account Manager who is fluent in French both written and spoken is needed to join a market-leading networking solutions distributor based in South West London.
Excellent command of both French and English is essential for the role, any additional languages would be a bonus.
Our client is a specialist distributor of compatible networking products and accessories and works with a worldwide customer base. Due to continued growth they are seeking an ambitious bilingual Sales Account Manager with diverse and transferable skills, who has the drive and desire to be part of the continued success of a sales-led technology business. Be ready to work for a proactive high growth company that genuinely believes in rewarding its employees with an enviable benefits package that includes regular bonuses, onsite gym membership, free parking, celebratory free lunches, regular social activities and an annual ski trip! This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who is hungry for success within a Sales Account Management role.
This is a key role within the company as you will be the main point of contact for established business accounts, generating a high level of repeat sales, reengaging dormant accounts as well as generating new sales leads. Whether you are building the company's brand exposure, promoting the company's product portfolio, nurturing key client relationships or reporting on sales pipelines and forecasts, it will be your professional approach and organisational approach to each task that will ensure you and the company continue to enjoy growth and financial success.
Previous sales experience in a B2B technology sales environment would be hugely advantageous.
To qualify... You could be an ambitious Sales Account Manager / Account Manager/ Sales Executive / Sales Manager / Business Development Executive / Business Development Manager or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- A demonstrable background of sales achievement in an IT Networking Industry;
- Excellent command of the English language, along with fluent (possibly native) ability in French languages and an appreciation of their cultures;
- A willingness to gain a thorough knowledge of the products and services;
- Strong Sales Account Management capabilities – communication, collaboration and ability to retain long-term relationships;
- The ability to deliver results and remain calm under pressure;
- Highly motivated with positive helpful attitude, plus energy and drive to succeed;
- Assertive, organised, methodical, efficient and able to work on own initiative in and out of office;
- Excellent presentation skills and articulate;
- Able to work independently, multi-task and exercise good judgement at all times;
- Must be a team player who interacts well with colleagues.
In return the Sales Account Manager can expect a competitive salary with an excellent monthly sales-related bonus scheme that is rolled out company-wide. This is a truly unique opportunity to be a crucial player in the success of the business and be well rewarded for your efforts.