One of the UK's leading distributors of Electronic Office Supplies with a turnover of £125m and over 110 employees based in Bradford. They are part of a Pan-European group with offices in France, Germany, Holland, Italy and Spain and have a group turnover in excess of €840m.
The organisation has a strong supportive culture and a friendly atmosphere.
You will be providing first and second line support on back-office applications, other software and hardware.
You will be providing support on office applications, server and desktop operating systems, IBM i client software, telecommunications programs and other desktop and server applications.
You will be ensuring regular backups of the servers and phone systems are performed.
You will be maintaining software licencing information including regular audits.
You will be setting up users on the IT systems effectively and to timescale.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will be skilled in MS Windows, Active Directory administration, MS Office, VMware and IBM i.
- Some knowledge of WMS systems and SQL is desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
- Company Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing after 2 years
- Free on site car parking
The Company is based on the Euroway Trading Estate, Bradford with easy access by the motorway and other roads.
Free car parking on site.
Local bus runs twice a day to the Euroway Trading Estate.