Finance Business Partner
- Finance Business Partner
- £250 - £300 per day
- 6 month contract
- Role based in Kingston-upon-Thames
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client is a Leading Global FMCG company and are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner (Real Estate) based at their prestigious facility in Kingston-upon-Thames. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months to start ASAP, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying up to £46,000 (PAYE) pro rata or up to £300 per day (LTD) depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will need to have:-
- A proven background as a Finance Business Partner
- Strong Financial Modelling experience
- Business case modelling scenario analysis
- Full Accounting qualifications
- Advanced Excel skill - nested formula, powerbi and pivot tables
- Ideally you would have had exposure to Real Estate / workplace services and how a company take space in buildings; buying, selling or renting
Main Job Purpose:
ETS Real Estate is a core pillar for ETS Finance. The role is responsible for supporting WPS (Work Place Services) Real Estate team. Real Estate is a vibrant and significant part of the Workplace remit.
Day to Day
• Overview of Real Estate project Pipeline & transaction prioritisation.
• Assist the Real Estate Senior Finance Manager on reporting on Business Case P&L savings / on costs. Decision Support on completion of real estate business cases.
• Assist on Business Cases; define & shape BC templates and be a centre of expertise / guidance for RE accounting.
Finance Business Partnering
• Business Partnering with regional Real Estate Leads for upcoming transactions and market trends.
• Presenting to senior stakeholders on strategic business cases.
• Updating Real Estate Finance Handbook which will be used globally.
• Provide financial guidance on the treatments and value within the business, including lease accounting convention under IFRS and GAAP.
• Supporting on strategy papers on portfolio segmentation and governance
• Perform ad hoc sale and leaseback and RES monetisation analysis, including debt financing, capital allowances, and rental calculation.
• Analysis of cluster leasing trends.
• Post BC review of savings landing in country.
• Maintaining BC tracker to ensure that all active are tracked and updated for commentary.
Key Skills & Qualifications required:
• Fully Qualified Accountant
• Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail
• Experience in Decision Support - business cases, financial rigour, governance
• Ability to hold people accountability, high level of responsibility, have a bias for action and growth mind set.
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and strong communication and influencing skills